Real Estate News
We know that buying a home is the biggest purchase you’ll probably make in your life. With what can at times be a confusing real estate market, we want to help you make a confident and informed decision. The team at AXIS has compiled a series of professional opinions on the real estate market in the Lower Mainland. We’ve also given you our own personal take on specific neighbourhoods and trends; keeping you up-to-date with “insider” perspectives and information for all things real estate.
- News1130: Greater Vancouver real estate may be on the rebound: survey (January 2020)
- BIV: COVID-19 infects Metro Vancouver real estate market (April 2020)
- Yahoo Finance: COVID-19 slowed down Vancouver real estate sales, but not its prices (May 2020)
- CBC: Home prices in Vancouver haven’t gone down because people affected by COVID couldn’t afford them to start with (June 2020)
- Toronto Sun: GUNTER: Liberals plan to make immigration to Canada much easier (September 2021)